Software & Hardware upgrades to FreeBSD
Commercial Enquiries & Orders.
If you do _Not_ want to pay for help:
Sorry, I have no free time;
If You Want To Purchase A Conversion &/Or Support
When You Enquire:
- You don't end up on a restrictive web form, or with a
random/ anonymous support person at a giant corporation,
but with this
author, who can answer both your financial &
- Commercial conversion enquiries are acknowledged
- You can have variations & extras to suit your
- Integration consultancy, support, upgrades & data
rescue services etc available.
- Global delivery of course.
(I get vast amounts of spam, as my addresses are on
technical discussion list archives, & I'm responsible
for numerous domains, mail lists & groups etc).
- Preferably mail first
please, so I have your contact info, & whatever
else you might want to add, eg requirements/ questions
- I will mail an acknowledgment of receipt, normally
within a day or 2.
- If you do Not get a prompt reply to your initial
enquiry, do Please phone too,
to check your initial enquiry was not lost unseen in in a
see of spam.
- After allowing time for receipt & consideration
in the European time zone on a working day (Mon-Fri),
feel free to phone too to
- Don't get eaten by my spam filter ! It
silently & automatically discards what it thinks is
Please either read How Not to have your
enquiry mail silently dumped unseen, unanswered,
in Ascii plain text,
- Do Not send HTML format, font sizes, colours,
spammer phrases, 64 bit encoded etc, or other junk
common to spam,
- Do Include the word Scanjet somewhere
in the subject &/or body of your mail.
- Phone me, too,
if in doubt.