I do Not run programs based on
Certainly not native, un-sand boxed on My machines.
- MS environment not trusted.
- An MS hosted .exe or virus could reach out
& access an Fdisk'd BSD partition BIOS or
host inside firewall.
- Internally built .exe from customers not
wanted on My hardware; even if eg a computer
security or compiler company. (Best target for a
virus is such a company, as one compiler company
learnt). I don't run MS,
so don't need or Want to run Virus
If you'r desperate for me
to run MS:
- Provide your own hardware
Allow extra budget to cover either:
- installing a sand boxed MS emulator,
- Purchasing an MS licence, + De-installing
BSD from a host + Anti contamination internal
net precautions. + Installing MS +
De-installing MS + Re-Installing original BSD
box with original data.
- I'm a Unix specialist not a multi platform
Prices negotiated are for Unix work, not wprk using
MS tools & formats etc. Such work is not sought,
subject to negotiation, and a surcharge is applicable
for nuisance, aversion, time lost for safeguards,
& risk etc.