What Sort Of Room ? - You don't really get a choice ! !
Don't waste time in Munich telling me you'd like a single
room ... or with/without shower/ toilet, or cheap, or with a
balcony etc !.
- The price we pay, we're usually lucky if
we get anything pre booked at all, so learn to manage with
what we're lucky enough to get for one night.
- It makes no difference what you ask for
or when, it's Not first come first served, & I'm not a
travel courier paid to worry about it.
Single People & Single Rooms:
- I book as many single rooms as I can
etc, but there are never enough.
- First priority on scarce single
rooms is to to avoid placing single non-consenting
males & females in same room.
- Second priority on single rooms is
to offer to single drivers for better sleep &
better concentration/safety driving back Sunday
- Remaining single people share with
singles of the same sex, in twins (or doubles if
necessary) or triples.
Twin & Double Rooms
- Couples should take double `French'
bedded rooms, to leave the seperate-able twins for
singles who have to share.
- Single people sharing could try to
offer rooms with integral facilities to couples, rather
than to 2 men sharing, or 2 women sharing.
- You can swap rooms among yourselves
later, after the initial allocation, however you want,
so long as everyone involved agrees.
- It's your choice which skier you
share with, as long as you stay within your assigned
category of 1/2/3 bedded room & you do not swap
gender of partner(s) to cause a shortage of single
- Alternatively, you could also tell the
organiser in Munich before start of trip, to Not book your
accommodation, & instead transport yourself (don't
assume our drivers will be willing) to an expensive hotel
if available, & find your own single room, if
available, & then chase us round the valley, trying to
keep in contact for dinner & skiing etc.)