Weather Forecasts & Web Cameras:
- Note Radar in next section is not forecasts, but
current (at last snap-shot & optionaly replays before
up to present)
Italia, Lago Di Garda / Italy, Lake Garda.
Italia, Lido Garda: by surf-forecast.com Very
detailed 6 day Surf forecast in a table.
Italia Trento: by uk.weather.com 10 day Forecast
- but WHY are they "9c feels like 7c (Updated 26
September 2006 12:55 Local Time (Tuesday, 10:55 GMT)"
when CNN show a range of 8 to 19 (& Munich by my
thermometer at 13:13 is 18c) Also mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org to report the error bounced
(timed out after 5 days)
Italia, Trento: by CNN 5 day forecast inc. today.
East 1 mountain range of North end of Lago di
- Italia, Lago
Di Garda: by gardameteo.it 5 day forecast inc.
Brescia region: by bresciameteo.com 3 day
forecast excluding today in Italian (English Next
Italia, Verona: by CNN. South East of Lago di
Verona: by italy-weather-and-maps.com 6 day
(including today) forecast, general, not windsurf
Italia, Arco : by trentino.to 5 day general
forecast including today. It's North of Lake maybe 10
or 20 KM. (so if hot might pull afternoon North wind
on Garda ?)
Web Cameras (web cams)
Water ski notes:
- Wasserski-Seilbahn Ascheim, Tel. 089/9038885 (If
looking for an address using GPS, I see an address of:
Roberto Beach, Beach-Events Ltd. & Co. KG, Am
Sportpark 20, 85609 Ascheim bei Muenchen
- Wasserskilift Blaichach, Tel. 08323/8176 Hofen 13,
- Wasserskianlage Friedberg,Tel. 0 821/602741
Seestraße, 86316 Friedberg (bei Augsburg). Nigel
says a furniture shop near maybe Segmuller
- Wasserski-Seilbahn Kiefersfelden, Tel.
- Possenhofen. Nigel says: Expensive, On a normal
- Bodensee ahochst@_ERASE_dillingen.baynet.de wrote
this is covered in TV/Teletext: Suedwest Video Text
- Chiem, Starnberger, Tegern
Sees Bavaria --> Camera --> Chiemsee. Pictures
each hour I think.
- Surf + Cat Center, Tutzing,
- Torbole, Lago
Di Garda Looking approx South down the lake. (Vasco,
- Garda, West bank
between Riva & Limone (MB Pro Center)
- Garda Wind: Vento South in Morning, Ora heads
North in afternoon
They have a "Wetter" link
- More info: Internet Newsgroups: de.alt.windsurfen
See from www.schliersee.de