Munich Bavaria Germany
Which GEA ?
Though pensioners grabbed power & censor their mail
Some more lively events are on the Berklix mail list eg
From: Birgit Hoeft
Join the announcement list via the Robot
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 20:32:46 +0100
Hi folks -
on the coming Wednesday (23rd) I will go Ice-Skating on the
"Eislaufbahn Ost", Staudinger Straße 17. We (Frank and
I) will meet at 7:45 pm downstairs in the U-Bahnstation
Michaelibad and walk from there.
Entrance fee: 3 EUR, skates can be lent for 3 or 3,50 EUR.
In that case you have to leave your passport at the desk, to
guarantee that you bring the skates back ;-).
We skate outside; there is no roof, but music and a bar
where you can skate in.
Hope to see some of you!
Join organisers so you can announce events, instantly &
uncensored: contact Julian
Association Subverts GEA
- GEA was once For lively young thinking English
- Now controlled by 3
power grabbing pensioners, (1 Australian & 2
German), who killed elective democracy & freedom of
- Media since censored & sometimes blocked & spun
for years while they gained control.
- Most younger English speaking professionals long
- More older, German & non professionals joined.
- Weekly Stammtisch killed by militant German speaking old
- Less active more sedentary events. Many less bright (ie
intelligent or lively) people.
- Many clueless & care- less who don't know, care, or
object to their club being suborned, censored, hijacked,
& deliberately prematurely
Escape Excess Baggage
Ex Pat International Sites
Maps & Weather
Non English Speaking Groups
Different GEA Sites By Different Authors
With Different Content
- These pages are the GEA original pages, established maybe
'96, & still maintained today, (though various
previous committee members were deliberately left in
ignorance by certain of their colleagues).